Old July 15th 18, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Random Highway Code Testing

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 8:22:04 AM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 2:19:01 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:

How long after a traffic light turns red can you still proceed through the junction:-

A: You must stop
B: 2 seconds
C: 10 seconds
D: I pay road tax
E: It was the cyclist fault
F: I am an above average driver so I drive according to the conditions.

On my last visit to your shores, I pondered what a visitor from another
planet would think after a couple of hours of observing British drivers.

Any alien species would think cars are the dominant life form and humans are their slaves.
Apart from cats, of course, who have their own plans for world domination.