Old October 16th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
futrino[_2_]

Default Helmet-Cam

wrote:
Hi All,

I was thinking about getting one of these for goofing around, but
after a jerk driver tried to teach me a lesson today out on my ride I
thought such a thing would be nice to have to document each ride:

http://www2.oregonscientific.com/sho...id=107&pid=709

Joseph

lots of reviews on amazon,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...197513-8603034

I was just looking today, but I want it for documenting my rides on
wooded trails, doesn't sound like it is good for that, but a cheap and
fun toy. looks like it doesn't hold battery in cool weather. one guy
said sound can be improved by removing waterproof seal at mic.