Old May 1st 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

^^
Provided you have another wheelset and everything has compatable
bearings/bearing surfaces, you could hook up at least three wheels (too
many and it can get unstable)

5.
DM - Made high end Muni's back when they were all hand made. KH rode
one for a while. No longer in business.

Hunter - make b*ke and uni frames. I've only seen 24, 26" Munis and
36ers. They are still in business, all frames are steel and hand made
to order.

Miyata - Japanese uni manufacturer. Mostly make freestyle unis.

Pashley - Made Munis back before splined hubs were available. DH rode
some north shore w/ KH on one in Universe 1.

Schwinn - B*ke company, at one time they made high quality equipment,
now it all sucks. They made some decent unis from '70-90's. DH did
all his street riding on one in U1.

Telford - Guy in California who made a couple of small batches of Muni
frames. I don't believe he makes them anymore.

Zephr - ?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'