Old January 12th 20, 09:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Assembly of Di2

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 9:43:42 AM UTC-8, wrote:
It occurs to me that I should install the hydraulic brakes before I attach the electronic wiring. What do you think?

The last electric component is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I can't get any accurate reading on the hydraulic hoses and the bleed kit. They might be delivered tomorrow or in three weeks and the tracking isn't like it was before where it showed every post office it went through. Now it just shows "in transit" or "arrived" and "out for delivery".