Old January 12th 20, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Assembly of Di2

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 9:43:42 AM UTC-8, wrote:
It occurs to me that I should install the hydraulic brakes before I attach the electronic wiring. What do you think?

The idea I have to test this on my Redline CX bike. If I like the Di2 as Lou says I will, I will get another road bike upon which I can fit disk brakes and then sell the Redline off. There is a pretty good market for framesets even though fully assembled bikes are VERY slow. Kind of stupid since most of the funny assembled bike can be had for $100 more than the frameset and with decent components on them.