Old January 16th 20, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Assembly of Di2

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 9:43:42 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
It occurs to me that I should install the hydraulic brakes before I attach the electronic wiring. What do you think?

I now have all of the electrical wiring and I have fitted another tool box to be used with Di2. I intend to fit the hydraulic brakes before putting the wiring on. Since I haven't bled brakes before I want to make sure that if I slash hydraulic fluid all over the place I can clean it up before the electrical connections are completed.