Old January 16th 20, 10:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Looking for images of broken drilled alloy dropbar

I've advised people not to drill an alloy handlebar in order to route their brake cables and/or derailleur cables inside the handlebar. I looked on the web for images of broken alloy dropbars that have failed because of being drilled but can't find any. I KNOW I had such images on my other computer that dies. Can anyone here give me links to such images of broken drilled alloy dropbars?

Cheers