Old January 24th 20, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Hitting your head

On 1/24/2020 11:08 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, 24 January 2020 10:27:56 UTC-5, sms wrote:

Barry Beam's Oculus was also very good but a little more expensive.
That's the light that Frank bought, apparently when he finally realized
that he needed a higher-power light than what his dynamo light could
provide.

Nope. I bought it specifically to review it, and posted the review here.
I figured I'd be able to sell it afterwards, but so far no takers. I'd
be more than happy to trade for a high end B&M light.

Ah but Frank does NOT USE his Oculus light. In fact he's offered to sell or trade it.

Yes, many times.

--
- Frank Krygowski