Old July 8th 10, 01:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default God prepares second punch on America: Hurricane!

On Jul 8, 2:49*am, Jim A wrote:
On 07/08/2010 02:39 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
Is anyone else you know participating of the Slow Movement?

No, but I know a fair few cyclists who aren't bothered about how fast
they cycle.

I haven't been out with them myself yet, but there is a group in Bath
which organise rides called "Recycle Your Sundays". *These rides are
reputed to be very slow, stopping wherever there is anything interesting
- the complete antithesis of the 'club run'.

--www.slowbicyclemovement.org- enjoy the ride

Wow, I like that. I could ride my chopper and my Indiana Banana hat
and go around to the nudist beach or something.

I live next to the beach and I haven't gone this year. Not only it's
dangerous out there, it's depressing.

My garden is the best place to be so far.