Old September 19th 18, 01:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default 183.9mph

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7:34:46 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
Snipped

Yes and Murphy cheated death that day, being pulled up into
the train car at he very last second. We all grew up with
Jose Meiffret's adventures:
http://capovelo.com/historic-footage...d-record-1952/

and of course John Howard's 1980s attempts. But this, I
think, is truly a step beyond. Hats off to her!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Interesting that #1 the front fork rake is reversed from what we're used to and #2 the front tire is off the rim after the crash. Was it the front tire coming off the rim that caused that crash?

Cheers