Old May 25th 20, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Fun with exponents

On 5/24/2020 9:24 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I play piano and keyboard synthesizer, but somewhere along the line, I
forgot to learn how to read music. So, I play by ear and don't need
music paper.

I play by ear too, but I find that sheet music is a useful resource, if
only for reminders of how a tune starts. Give me the first measure or
two (the "incipits") and I'm good to go on many, many tunes. But I have
"the dots" for hundreds stored in an app on my phone. I'm a competent
reader.

--
- Frank Krygowski