Old May 27th 20, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default 'Tempting' - Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretchingpiano wire across road to target cyclists

On 27/05/2020 08:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 8:35:43 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Fantastic comment by a road.cc reader:
QUOTE:

Every day it's the same. Pick up my newspaper and there is some
gammon faced, girlfriend beating, racist, islamaphobic, slightly
overweigh, probably hypertensive and diabetic middle aged man with a
chip on their well padded shoulder.

A plethora of Farrages (SIC), Clarksons and Liddles. All in tweed
jackets with their 20 Bensons, pints of poor quality ale and fatuous
expressions on their ruddy faces, expressions of self-righteousness
and irreproachable indignation. This is a just a nice way of getting
exercise - don't be such NIMBY dickheads, I shout at them. My wife
has persuaded me that, strictly speaking, it is against the law to
cough Corona Virus in their faces. Oh, but it's tempting.

ENDS

(((APPLAUSE)))

You are getting more and more boring.

Don't read my posts then!
Learn to use a decent killfile.

I don't use a killfile.
Just stop posting boring ****.

You cannot tell others what to do. That way is totalitarianism.
Heil Hitler!