Old February 3rd 09, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Default spindthrift - magnatom antics

Squashme wrote:

relevant wrote:

Here is a letter I have sent - perhaps a few more on similar lines

e-mail to:

Environmental and Protection Services,
Taxis and Private Hire Enforcement Unit,
231 George Street,
G1 1RX.

Dear Sirs

I understand that you have recently had a complaint made against the
driver of the Private hire car with plate no.2266.

I would like to point out to you that within the cycling community the
complainant is a serial complainer about the driving habits of
motorists - and always wears a video camera and sound recorder whilst
he is cycling in order to ensnare unaware drivers.

[snip]

I trust that you will exonerate the driver who was involved in this
incident - and perhaps also circulate to the Taxi and Private Hire
Companies the gist of this communication so that their own drivers are
suitably forewarned.

Regards

Do they respond to anonymous letters, or is "Regards" your name?

He should have included his correct full name and address - just like you do.