Old July 3rd 04, 12:13 PM
MSeries

Default TdF posting protocol?

John Mallard wrote:
OK you peops with Eurosport.
Don't forget us lot that will be watching on ITV2
And indeed, those that will be taping the late night stuff from ITV1

Most years the agreement has been to give your post a subject line of
"Stage 3" ( for instance) so that those us that haven't watched stage
3 yet will know not to read it yet..

Watch the thread as well.- You may need to change the subject line.
Last year I read a post with the subject " Stage 8" which told me
the result of stage ten! [1]

Only a suggestion mind. But it would be nice if people took care. I
bet most days there's going to be someone here who has to come home
late and so will video the transmission for later.

[1] I can't remember the actual stage numbers.

Maybe you should discuss the Tour in rec.bicycles.racing