Old November 11th 03, 04:45 PM
Penny S

Default Changing seasons

JD's cat walked across a keyboard and came up with this:
"MattB" wrote in message
I've got one more weekend before I get cut into. If it keeps
snowing I just might have to go ski Wolf Creek instead of ride...

It's way wet here, most stuff being unrideable. Damn the Morrison
formation! It's time for a little trail work and a lot of riding
little-know routes that were soft sand until the rain arrived.

JD Wetstern Colorado

I suppose the hardcores are riding outside right now, but not me.This time
of year is tough - no snow yet, weather is something like 35 degree drizzle.

So I've returned to the gym; weights and spinning.

Highlight of last weekend: getting my open water dive certification in Hood
Canal, 46 degree water, 5 dives. Starfish, crabs, anemones and lots of
fish.

I think I will re do my cables and housings this weekend, and make the last
payment on my new Rossi B2's so they will mount the binding for me.

penny s