Old August 1st 03, 06:28 PM
Bill B

Default EZ3 trike Photos

Documentation photos of from sealed in the box to complete bike ready
for maiden voyage. Bike is nice.For $440 new in the box it was a deal.
bought the trike for my older friends that have balance problems. So
far they all like it very much and they are happy to be back on a
bike. Photos can be viewed at
http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill
look on second page or click new albums.Title is "EZ3 Trike
Also [just for the fun of it] click on my spinning tops album. Yeh,
tops are back from the past but as with the new generation Yo-Yo's
these tops have bearing tips and metal rings for weight