Old July 30th 18, 06:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Saddle sore solutions?

On 29/07/18 22:09, John B. Slocomb wrote:

snip

I find it interesting that price and comfort do not seem to be
related. You couldn't stand a San Marco Rolls and I found that a low
end Velo 1205 saddle suited me perfectly.

Very true, the replacement to that was a 5 dollar Wallmart (equivalent)
special. Did about 3-4 years, was perfectly comfortable. Springs and
things to make it look good and everything!

I then discovered B17 Pro's, which although not cheap, last forever and
critically, fit *my* arse, which is all I want them to do :-)