Old November 12th 19, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Busybody driver needs to read his HC

On Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 7:20:49 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
At least the council knows the law.

QUOTE:

An Enfield council spokesman told MailOnline that it did not have any powers to enforce the use of cycle lanes.

'The cycle lanes are for all but are particularly well suited to people who need to make short journeys within the borough and between our town centres, and those who are less confident about sharing the road with other vehicles', they said in a statement.'

The council added that it did not condone 'any type of abuse of our residents, road users or visitors to Enfield.

'Anyone who feels threatened or unsafe should contact the police immediately.'
ENDS
Hopefully this driver will get reported for threatening behaviour and public order offences.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thed-rant.html

Why was the motorist not on the motorway?