Old December 26th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

On Dec 25, 7:12*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:

I thought you didn't know what the 'heckling mess' was about.

There is a difference between heckling a participant during an event
(although Wellens didn't seem to know that) and heckling/disrupting an
interview.

Dumbass -

Didn't know until this thread.

As for the difference - I disagree, not if it's in a public place.

Analogy. after a football game, if the sideline reporter is
interviewing a player and fans are in the background
interrupting, booing, heckling, cheering, whatever.
well, that's just part of the gig.

thanks,

K. Gringioni