Old December 31st 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default entry level lights to see by

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:49:26 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Dec 30, 1:04*pm, sms wrote:

Of course the other issue with a dynamo light is that you can't remove

it and use it as a light to do repairs so you still need to carry along

a battery powered light anyway.

I've got a coin-cell LED keychain light in my handlebar bag, and

another that's always in my pocket, should I need them. However, so

far I've never had to fix anything at night when I couldn't find a

street lamp nearby.

- Frank Krygowski

No too many street lights along this area's rail trails or county roads.

Cheers