Old September 27th 03, 09:01 PM
Jason Spaceman

Default Klein vs. Trek (crossposted)

Lester Long wrote:

Thanks for all the great replies to my thread!

My wife is 5'-11" and has a 34" inseam, and was told that she needs a 60cm
bike. The WSF models are all too small for her, and thus she's confined
the men's models. I guess my question is a difficult one to answer, since
both bikes are targeted to the same market.

Regards,
Lester

I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam and I ordered the 60cm 5200. The guy at the
store mentioned that Treks tend to fit smaller than other bikes. I hope
that the 60cm is right for me. I test drove a 58cm and that was too small,
and I tried out a 61cm bike (not a Trek, as they didn't have any that
large), and it felt too big.

J. Spaceman