Old June 10th 20, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default “I was just playing on my phone”: driver’s excuse when cyclist asked why he’d stopped

On 10/06/2020 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 10/06/2020 09:47, TMS320 wrote:
On 10/06/2020 00:26, JNugent wrote:
On 09/06/2020 17:50, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/06/2020 11:12, JNugent wrote:
On 09/06/2020 08:44, TMS320 wrote:
On 09/06/2020 00:11, JNugent wrote:

Was the driver perrmitted to stop, or prohibited from stopping?
That seems an important question, wouldn't you say?

No.

Really?

Really.

You can't see the relevance of whether the driver was prohibited from
stopping.

Because it's irrelevant.

Why am I not surprised? :-)

Why am I not surprised you can't recognise the real offence that took
place?

Go on, genius...

What was it?

Sigh.

Don't forget the little matter of evidence, whatever you "think" the
offence was.

Evidence is for a court. Something way above your station in life.