Old August 21st 03, 01:49 AM
nathan

Default Muni pedals - what do you like?

After quite a while on Wellgo B-37, I switched to Easton Cully. I don't
recommend these because of their price but I stumbled on this one pair
for $57 a year ago and finally am giving it a try. I think they list for
$130 or something. I know others who love these - cost seems to be the
only downside. The pins are even better (sharper and skinnier) than the
B37s, but to thin to survive pedal grabs. They feel fantastic.

In general, find a decent pair under $30 that you like and plan on
replacing them every year or so, or maybe just the bearings.

---Nathan

--
nathan - BIG rides: Muni & Coker
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251