Old October 19th 08, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
OG

Default I Still Hate Motorists, Even Though I've Just Changed My Site To Attempt To Cover It Up

"Tim Woodall" wrote in message
e.uk...
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:30:47 +0100,
Phil W Lee phil wrote:
"Just zis Guy, you know?" considered Sun, 19
Oct 2008 09:51:19 +0100 the perfect time to write:

*** PGP SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ***
*** Alert: Signature did not verify. Message has been altered.
*** Signer: Guy Chapman (0x3FA3BCDE)
*** Signed: 18/10/2008 16:28:26
*** Verified: 19/10/2008 20:30:01
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

Easy to see the forgeries now.

I'd have expected that forging a signature with intent to deceive would
be an offence. However, I'm not sure under what legislation it would
fall.

Giganews AUP mentions a $50 per message charge to identify and remove
messages sent with altered headers (which includes "to attribute a post to
someone else").