Old October 19th 08, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
DavidR[_2_]

Default I Still Hate Motorists, Even Though I've Just Changed My Site To Attempt To Cover It Up

"Tim Woodall" wrote

I'd have expected that forging a signature with intent to deceive would
be an offence. However, I'm not sure under what legislation it would
fall.

The agreement made when signing on with news.individual

//
User of News.Individual.NET are obliged to abide by the following set of
rules. Disregarding the rules may cause termination of access privileges
without further notice. Amounts paid will not be refunded, neither partly
nor in full.

a.. Sender Address
The e-mail addresses given in "From:", "Reply-To:", and "Sender:" should
be valid (= should not bounce because of invalidity). Using addresses and
name space of other people without their permission is prohibited. (For
more details and ways to protect yourself from SPAM see section 5.3 of our
FAQ.)
..//

//
a.. Violation of a newsgroup's charter
Please inform the author about the usual conventions via e-mail first -
especially if there are particular features in addition or contrary to the
usual rules in de.*. If this does not work, simply add that author to the
kill file / the filter of your news reader.

a.. Problems with the content of postings
Please clarify your differences with the author directly or use the kill
file / filter of your news reader. In serious cases you can consider legal
procedures, of course.

a.. Substantial abuse (SPAM, rogue cancel)
Please turn to in such cases, attaching at least one
complete article header if possible.
//

Has he been given sufficient notice by now?