Old October 19th 08, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default I Still Hate Motorists, Even Though I've Just Changed My Site To Attempt To Cover It Up

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:30:47 +0100, Phil W Lee
phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote:

"Just zis Guy, you know?" considered Sun, 19
Oct 2008 09:51:19 +0100 the perfect time to write:

*** PGP SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ***
*** Alert: Signature did not verify. Message has been altered.
*** Signer: Guy Chapman (0x3FA3BCDE)
*** Signed: 18/10/2008 16:28:26
*** Verified: 19/10/2008 20:30:01
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

Easy to see the forgeries now.

You are as daft as Chapman.

Keep up the good work.

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit