Old October 19th 08, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith

Default I Still Hate Motorists, Even Though I've Just Changed My Site To Attempt To Cover It Up

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:14:37 +0100, "DavidR"
wrote:

"Tim Woodall" wrote

I'd have expected that forging a signature with intent to deceive would
be an offence. However, I'm not sure under what legislation it would
fall.

The agreement made when signing on with news.individual

//
User of News.Individual.NET are obliged to abide by the following set of
rules. Disregarding the rules may cause termination of access privileges
without further notice. Amounts paid will not be refunded, neither partly
nor in full.

a.. Sender Address
The e-mail addresses given in "From:", "Reply-To:", and "Sender:" should
be valid (= should not bounce because of invalidity). Using addresses and
name space of other people without their permission is prohibited. (For
more details and ways to protect yourself from SPAM see section 5.3 of our

Spot on - that's what Chapman got a slapping for.

He used to forge the address .

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit