Old September 24th 03, 11:31 PM
Klaas Bil

Default KH Seats

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:37:35 -0500, phil
wrote:

I should probably keep my mouth shut, but I feel quite smug... I got a
KH seat when they first came out last October, and mine has been and
still is fine. Very little flex, no ripping or bending where it
shouldn't, after a year of abuse.

Mine is as old as yours and is fine as well. I was already thinking I
don't use it enough, or hard enough. But, wait, of course we have the
European quality version!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
If the crank is moving then it really sounds as if it's loose. - onewheeldave trying to pinpoint the cause of a clicking crank