Old September 25th 03, 01:56 AM
Rowan

Default KH Seats

gerblefranklin wrote:
*Rowan, I know how you feel, that happened with my miyata handle, and
it really sucks. *

I'm not sure if you understand me fully, but you probably do. My seat
snapped in the middle, and the handle is fine. It must suck to snap the
handle off, but a handle seems easier to replace than the middle of the
seat. Any parts breaking sucks. I find that if a part can break, it
usually does. The only things I haven't broken are seatposts, and
profiles. I've cracked a lollypop frame, stuffed my bearings underwater,
bent cranks, snapped an axle twice, stuffed up some pedals, tacoed a rim
beyond repair, broken the seat. The list goes on, I can't even think of
all the little things that have gone wrong. I'm glad I don't own a car,
because they have so many more moving parts to go haywire. I don't
consider myself to be particularly hard on equipment either, I think a
lot of parts are made cheaply and are not intended for real-life use.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772