Old May 16th 19, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Result!

On 16/05/2019 05:58, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 15 May 2019 16:57:38 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5:29:38 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
I went out to the corner shop, down the road and (actually on the
road) comes this shirtless lump of **** on a silly bicycle.
He shouted "All right mate"? I replied, "I'm not your mate".
He then went on the back wheel of his pedal bike to show off. Off the
creep went, on it's spineless back. Plenty of blood.
He did not like me laughing. But what else are cyclists for, except
to be laughed at?

And then you woke up and had to change the sheets.

He's more to be pitied than insulted.

Agreed.
His tool must be uncomfortably raw by now.