Old June 10th 17, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default degrees of screw stainless steel

DougC wrote:

where are you buying these things exactly?
(what country?)

Sweden. The shop is "Clas Ohlson" which also
has shops in Dubai, Finland, Germany, Norway
and the UK. The range varies, I suppose.

The best thing about the shop here is that it
is located in the very city center. All other
shops (Biltema, Bauhaus, etc.) are in the
industrial areas. It is very close by car and
even by bike but I still don't like to go
there, it feels half the day is spent doing it,
and a lot of blue-collar people do it
*every day*, sometimes I think as an excuse not
to do actual work.

I don't recall ever seeing zinc-plated
stainless bolts

It just says zinc plated if that matters.
The galvanized doesn't say stainless either,
just either galvanized or electro-galvanized.
The stainless says "Stainless steel A4" and
"S/S".

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573