Old April 28th 18, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cars to be slower than bicycles in 2029

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 9:55:16 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 8:17:08 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

It has shut down until next week.
When it starts up, I will get a call.

I hope that you get the call.

I have a very expensive conductivity meter in my car all ready. The last bloke was also retired but his new gaffers wanted him to go full time from 4 to 5 days and so the one day he did for Watercare had to be binned, so I stepped in.

I just got paid £77 for the 4 hours work that I did on 15MAR18 - but the training was so bad that I chucked the job in even though they wanted me to become a mobile analyst.