Old October 5th 18, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Terry Casey

Default Cyclists waste petrol

In article ,
says...

On 10/05/2018 06:26 AM, Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
says...

Wow! Four consecutive posts containing a total of 605 lines!

Do you really expect antone to waste their time reading all
that crap?

Apparently you do, to the extent of counting the lines of well crafted
prose. Get a life.

Don't be stupid - Gravity give me a line count in the index so
thsat I know when there is a load of crap to be avoided.

And if I did open them, I dare say I would find a whole load
of quoted rubbish completely irrelevant to any comment you
have added.

--

Terry

---