Old October 5th 18, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 18:57:59 +0100, Terry Casey wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 10/05/2018 06:26 AM, Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
says...

Wow! Four consecutive posts containing a total of 605 lines!

Do you really expect antone to waste their time reading all
that crap?

Apparently you do, to the extent of counting the lines of well crafted
prose. Get a life.

Don't be stupid - Gravity give me a line count in the index so
thsat I know when there is a load of crap to be avoided.

And if I did open them, I dare say I would find a whole load
of quoted rubbish completely irrelevant to any comment you
have added.

Clearly at least two people (the ones in the conversation) don't mind the "excessive" quoting, so you're on your own. If you want neat posts, by all means trim when you reply, but since you're not even in the discussion, **** off.