Old October 5th 18, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 15:26:20 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 10/05/2018 07:13 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

The first thing that springs to mind is cheese, it's made in every country.

Britain does make some good cheese though I prefer Dubliner or Cambozola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubliner_Cheese
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambozola

Still a good Double Gloucester isn't bad or perhaps a Stilton.

I love strong cheeses now and then, but I seem to go off them and back to good old cheddar. Have you tried Greek style cheese?