Old August 30th 13, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Fast, dark, no lights, no helmet. Why are cyclists so stupid?

On 30/08/2013 11:13, TMS320 wrote:
"Mrcheerful" wrote

I agree that two people have made a mistake, but the cyclist made the
largest one.

I don't take issue with that but I asked for reasoning for the thread title.

The sarcasm you add every time you link a newspaper report just marks you
out as a deliberate mischief maker, not someone interested in cycle safety
as you try to claim. You get the contempt you deserve.

Do you think that the cyclist was acting sensibly, or stupidly?