Old June 1st 07, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

Default Another pedestrian killed on the pavement

"David Hansen" wrote in message
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=855032007 indicates
that the little girl killed recently was walking along the pavement
with her mother.

No doubt the driver of the car was actually a cyclist in disguise.
After all motorists never drive on pavements, according to some,
only cyclists do this.

That's the running joke in this family. Whenever husband or I see a motorist
jump a red light, and there are *loads* in our neck of the woods - it's
endemic in Norwich - the saying is, "Look it's another cyclist in disguise."
:-(