Old September 6th 05, 10:27 AM
Dave Larrington

Default A Sustrans dilemma

Also sprach audrey :

This time last year I was a new cyclist. I didn't much enjoy riding
off road canal side paths with endless barriers then, either.

This time last year I wasn't a new cyclist but still didn't much enjoy
riding off road canal side paths with endless barriers either. There was
one on NCN1 where is was physically impossible to get my very ordinary
mountain bike through at all. Fortunately, /someone/ has had an attack of
common sense and taken most of them away. And, mirabile dictu, the feared
plague of motorbikeyminipikeys has totally failed to materialise.

Better hide the pork scratchings...