Old June 30th 20, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Campagnolo 1" Triomphe headset crown race sizes?

I have a Campagnolo Triomphe headset that i took off a bike that I then rebuilt for a friend. The crown race on the Triomphe crown race has a smaller internal diameter than does the one on the 1" headset I replaced it with on the bike.

1. Does anyone know what internal diameter is the Triomphe crown race I do believe it's English threading as that was the threading of the replacement headset.

2. Anyone know where I can buy that smaler inner diameter crown race? Or a complete Triomphe headset at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping?

Cheers