Old July 28th 13, 10:48 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GordonD

Default Routemasters (again)

"Thumper" wrote in message

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
Thumper wrote:
"Baker" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:36:16 +0100, "Thumper"
wrote:

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the TDF
was rejected due to "probation".

What is the TDF?

Sacre Bleu!

Oh yeah, the French race.

Though it's a while since a Frenchman won it. I mean, this year's winner was
born in Kenya and brought up in South Africa, while last year's was born in
Belgium.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."