Old July 28th 13, 12:22 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
tim.....

Default Routemasters (again)

"GordonD" wrote in message
"Thumper" wrote in message

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
Thumper wrote:
"Baker" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:36:16 +0100, "Thumper"
wrote:

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

It's the moderators - my perfectly reasonable follow up on the TDF
was rejected due to "probation".

What is the TDF?

Sacre Bleu!

Oh yeah, the French race.

Though it's a while since a Frenchman won it. I mean, this year's winner
was born in Kenya and brought up in South Africa, while last year's was
born in Belgium.

at lease the latter spent all of his formative year's here

tim