Old August 2nd 13, 10:43 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
NY

Default Routemasters (again)

"Judith" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:12:02 +0100, "NY" wrote:

snip

Utterly bewildering that a tiny minority of cyclists think that they have
priority over everyone else on the road, and give the vast majority a bad
name.

Spot on

Porky Chapman, Anchor Lee, Tom Crispin, Justipoo's, Numb Nuts Mason

The list goes on, and on, and .........

It was scary to watch the 5th (last) episode of Route Masters (about
London's roads) on BBC1 a couple of weeks ago and see how cyclists seem to
think that the road laws should treat them differently from engine-powered
vehicles. Cyclists were weaving in and out of other traffic, overtaking
first one one side then on the other, right in front of the eyes of police
officers, and only the worst offenders were even mentioned, never mind
stopped, instead of staying in the bus/bike lane (where they are relatively
safe because cars must not use it).

Maybe I'm weird in that I will not do anything as a cyclist which would get
me prosecuted if I did it as a car driver.