Old May 7th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles

Default What kind of handgun for my jetski?

On May 6, 6:30 pm, Alan Moore wrote:
On 5 May 2007 09:25:18 -0700, donquijote1954

wrote:
"What kind of handgun for my jetski?"

Uh, speargun?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speargun

Al Moore
DoD 734

I've got one of those things! Came with the last boat my dad bought.
Tough to get the band back & plenty touchy once you do, but a grand
toy all the same. I spent an hour in the yard with it when he first
got it, not too inaccurate once you get the hang.
I've yet to have the need to repel any boarders, but I'm ready! I do
think it'd be tough to handle on a jet ski, however. Glock makes a
couple guns that are supposed to fire underwater, so I'm sure they'd
take well to firing above water after being wet. I read the HK Mk 23
SOCOM is designed for special ops where it's liable to be swam through
salt water before being used, and is resistant to said salt water.
This would be a good choice for sal****er use.
Remember, one in the chamber with safety off at all times, and only
shoot when the gun is sideways and you can't see down the sights.