Old November 9th 10, 02:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
JimmyMac

Default Does TM have a brain?

On Nov 7, 2:20*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 1, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what
you
were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup.

It would seem that you haven't a clue as to your negative impact on
the newsgroup or simply don't care. *As concerns the rest, you have
resurrected this old issue ad nauseum and I have addressed this ad
nauseum, but does that stop you from resurrecting this yet again?
Readers, Ed has the gall to accuse TM or recycling posts? *In short, I
neither asked for Ed's advice, didn't want his advice, and didn't need
his advice. *His advice was to handle Ed Gin much as he is now
handling TM with absolutely no success whatsoever. *So much for his
technique and advice, but I digress. *When he was told that I didn't
require his advice, Ed persisted, because Dolan's ego just will not
tolerate rejection. *Further details are available in the archives,
but no one other than Dolan is interested. *The bottom line is that
this is a mater lacking closure. *From Ed's perspective, to attain
closure I would have had to dance to Ed's music and take his advice
and I wouldn't do that. *This is Ed's problem to resolve, not mine to
resolve for him. *Give it a rest Ed. *You are making yourself look
foolish

"Nope, I am not competing with TM at all.
It is just copy and paste and the
crassest kind of insults I can muster.

Well you are, but what does that have to do with what I said?
Diversion duly noted ... an often employed technique when you have no
answer to offer.

That is how you should have treated
Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what you
were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup." - Ed Dolan
[...]

Heard all this unsubstantiated nonsense ... many, many, many times
before. I refer you and the readers to what I said above and which
was ignored for obvious reasons. It addressed the true heart of the
matter.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka