Old July 9th 04, 05:40 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default South West trains doesn't want cyclists as 'customers'...

Cyclist without folding bikes should be banned from peak hour trains.

Funny that last summer in Cologne, where the commuter trams ran on time, and
lots of people with bikes got on and off, it didn't seem to stop the trams
running on time and bother people getting on or off, or along the platforms,
didn't stop lots of people using the trams...

Funny how we can't seme to manage it on this side of the Channel, when on the
other side, in lots of places they seem to get an integrated public transport
service running that accommodates bikes and people well, and on time, be they
train or tram and where people use the facilites.

I think we could be learning a lot from across the channel on this issue.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $