Old October 3rd 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Alison Sydor is beautiful

On Oct 2, 9:53 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

My friend, I think you need to get out more.

It's better than that. Let's watch Lewdvig's head explode...

Lewdvig: thanks to the staggered starts used for Men's B and Women's A,
I've been passed by Ms Sydor in CX races twice in the last month.

http://www.escapevelocity.bc.ca/2007/gpcxresults

Once sold a bike to Jean Ann McKirdy, too,

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Actually, I just realized that I have the distinction of having been
passed (and then lapped) by Ms. Sydor in her first cyclocross race
ever! It was Aldor Acres in Fort Langley:

http://www.steamerracing.ca/frontpage_CX_report.htm

I'll tell my grandnieces and grandnephews,