Old March 3rd 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jay[_2_]

Default Bike Brightz lighting system?

wrote in message
Hello,

Has anybody had any experience with the Bike Brightz
[
www.bikebrightz.com] lighting system. Or something similar?

At the risk of stating the obvious, I think anyone looking for good
bike lights ought to go to a store with a good selection and comparison
shop. I'm all for checking the LBS first. (Don't bother with 'mart
stores; all they have is junk.)
And then if you have one near you, check out REI. Often they have
the best selection, and the one where I shop even has all their
taillights mounted side by side on a piece of pipe so that you can turn
them on and compare them that way.
In case you haven't already looked at light prices, be prepared for a
shock. I've seen bike light "systems" selling for upwards of $300,
although there are less expensive alternatives.

Bill

__o | Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live.
_`\(,_ |
(_)/ (_) | -- Mark Twain

I like DiNotte http://www.dinottelighting.com/ .

I just bought another 200 lumen Li-ion headlight for my new bike. DiNotte
has excellent customer care, if you buy directly from their online store.

I may one day buy their 800 lumen headlight. You could probably see that
thing from space.

J.