Old March 27th 05, 04:34 AM

Default FS: 650c wheels and tires

I have a set of racing wheels and extra tubular tires that I am
selling:

Tubular Race Wheels (used only for racing and low miles):
-2001 Zipp 404 front- Bought new and used lightly in 2002-2004.
Included is a Vittoria Corsa CX tire and front Ti skewer.
-Specialized Tri-spoke. This is the ultralight version which is now the
HED 3. Bought new in 2000. Shimano 8/9/10-speed compatible. Included is
a TUFO Special Jet tire and rear Ti skewer.

Both wheels are in excellent condition. They are both true and all
decals are intact. $650

Tubular tires:

-TUFO Special Jet: brand new; pre-stretched, but never glued or mounted
$35
-Continental Competition 22 mm: Brand new; pre-stretched, but never
glued or mounted $50

Pictures available upon request.

All prices include shipping in the continental U.S.

Please e-mail me if interested.