Old April 14th 05, 06:46 PM
Joshua Goldberg

we are looking at leaving Toronto July 01, there is another tadpole coming
with us a chap doing a trans-Canada crossing. We are cheating, we are
using a DC Motor to supplement the pedals. Toronto to Vancouver is both up
hill and into a NW wind and without the motor we'd be coughing up a lung.
We are using the fiberglass nose cone of a Velomobile to help with the winds
and to deflect gravel and beer bottles tossed from pick up trucks. Also
towing a 36" X 84" streamlined trailer with disc brake equipped tri-spoke
aluminum wheels.

It is a one-way trip, we intend to remain in BC or the Bellingham WA area

"bla" wrote in message
When are you coming out to Vancouver?
In my searches for builders, I'd completely missed Stein Magnum. I'm glad
I asked.

Colin

"Joshua Goldberg" wrote in message
I'm having a tandem tadpole built for me in Port Hope Ontario for my ride
to Vancouver.
Mine is a clone of the Stein Magnum and is being done in 4130 and a nose
cone via Reg Rodaro.

"bla" wrote in message
I'm building a tandem recumbent trike and was wondering if anybody even
owns on in the Vancouver, Canada area. I've never seen one on the road
and the local recumbent specialty shop only has delta style trikes.
Colin