Old July 20th 19, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Steve Weeks

Default Electronic Shifting Replay

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 12:07:00 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
That's a super Neddy article. Neddy is an all-purpose technical innocent who requires explicit step by step instructions... I love articles like that because they save me the bother -- and the expense when I get it wrong -- of working the steps out myself.

I was that "Neddy"... it was a real discovery process for me. My "real" job is teaching dental students to perform root canal treatment, and such documentation and teaching skills as I have transferred to bike mechanics reasonably well. :-)
Steve